31 December 2016

War For Dominance Issue-3

Merry Christmas! Here's Issue-3 of War for Dominance. No download needed for this and hopefully future issues. I'm gonna shut up and let you read it now.






















































Well... As you can see, my art hasn't improved yet. I'm still working on it. Sorry for the sloppy editing. I'm very bad at it. Also Issues-3 and 4 are actually my worst work.

Speaking of Issue-4, I'll start editing on it after 16 March. This is because I have a huge exam coming up. It'll end on March 16. The blog will be on hold for a while. You may find a few speedposts uploaded in early to mid January but I doubt it. You definitely won't find anything new from February though. So sorry about that.

Thanks For Understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment