23 December 2016

The Top 3 Ace Attorney Characters I hate.

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR ACE ATTORNEY 2, 3 AND 4 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

DISCLAIMER: IMAGES USED IN THIS POST ARE FROM THE INTERNET. I DO NOT OWN THESE IMAGES.
I'm definitely not going to make any friends with this list. A while back I did a top 5 list on my favorite Ace Attorney characters. This time I'm doing a top 3 list on the Ace Attorney characters I hate. Why a top 3? Because there's not enough characters I hate to make a top 5 list. As for this list, I'm excluding characters from Dual Destines and Gyakuten Kenji 2. This list is only my opinion. So don't get to angry if a character I hate happens to be your favorite character. With that out of the way let's begin.




3. Dahlia Hawtrone: Dahlia Hawthrone is probably the most evil character in Ace Attorney. There are a number of reasons I hate her. She killed her sister and her ex-boyfriend, she tried to kill Godot, Phoenix and Maya, she forced Godot to kill Misty and caused Terry to commit suicide. What's worse is that she came back as a ghost to make your life harder. Now, the reason she's only number 3 on this list is because she got what she deserved, TWICE! For Killing her ex-boyfriend and trying to kill/frame Phoenix, she was executed. For trying to kill Maya, she was condemned to staying in hell forever, with the knowledge that even in death, she was foiled by Mia. But she does have a somewhat unsatisfying breakdown and she tried to kill PHOENIX WRIGHT (also Maya). Her two punishments and unsatisfying breakdown is not enough for all the pain she's caused all our favorite characters.

2. Franziska Von Karma: Hmm... How can I describe Franziska? She's snobbish. She insults both Phoenix and Edgeworth. She whips a whole assortment of characters. And she talks like she's some kind of goddess of prosecution. But she's not even as good as Edgeworth. After facing off against Edgeworth and Von Karma in the first game, I faced off against her in the second game. Ho-boy! Was she underwhelming! Not only is she ineffective at giving you a challenge, she whips you silly and insults you from time to time. And let's not forget how she made case-4, an already delicate case even more delicate by advising Adrian to keep her mouth shut. She also doesn't have a decent break down and you can't get rid of her. She appeared in like 3 games. For all these reason, Franziska is my 2nd most hated Ace Attorney character. Second only to...


1. Trucy Wright: Okay... I'm definitely going to need a flame shield now. Why do I hate Trucy so much? Because she's almost completely useless! She didn't help me when I got stuck. She didn't help much during investigations. She wasn't even a good comedic relief. And in those rare moments she did help, she did stuff which Maya, Kay, Apollo and Phoenix could have done just as easily. Let me explain, Maya channels Mia to help Phoenix. Kay uses her "Little Thief" to recreate crime scenes. What did Trucy do? She temporarily stopped a losing case. Maya and Phoenix both did that. Even if she didn't stop the case, I think Apollo would've been fine (he always is). For being this useless Trucy Wright is the Ace Attorney character I hate the most. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment